Reporting to the Senior you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparation of monthly VAT Returns using Excel
- Preparation of Accounts using Excel to finalisation stage before passing to Chartered Accountant to perform Profit and Loss
- General Bookkeeping of Purchase and Sales ledger transactions and paperwork ensuring back-up and supporting documentation is attached where necessary
- Bank Reconciliations for each individual client
- Management Accounts
- Helping the junior accountants with their day to day duties
- Visiting Clients on a regular basis to ensure that strong relationships are built and maintained
You will be a good communicator at all levels, due to the client facing element to this role, this is an essential requirement. You will need to be able to prove your experience gained from a similar role, and in return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package plus company car.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'