A well-established Accountancy Practice have recently instructed AJ Chambers to seek a highly professional Semi Senior Accountant.
The selected candidate will be met with a highly competitive salary and impressive benefits package.
Semi Senior Accountant Core Duties:
- Preparing statutory accounts for partner review for sole traders, limited companies and corporate entities
- Preparing Personal and Corporation tax returns
- Preparing VAT Returns
- Liaising directly with clients
Semi Senior Accountant Requirements:
- 2+ years’ experience in accountancy practice
- Strong double-entry bookkeeping knowledge
- Good standard of education to GCSE and/or A Level
- Experience using IRIS is preferable
- Excellent communication skills
For more information on this role apply direct online or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Semi Senior Accountant - Royston
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'