Do you want to work for an Accountancy firm thats going places? Would you want to work for a firm that offers you a varied client base, and would give your the opportunity to excel into different avenues whether TAX, Audit and or client exposure?
This Accountancy practice is well established, has a very secure client base, and prides itself on excellent service through committed support to their customers.
As a multi site Accountancy Practice they advise all types of businesses, from Sole Traders, Partnerships, Ltd companies to national corporations. Due to continued growth and expansion there are excellent opportunities within the network across the UK.
• Prepare accounts for limited companies from trial balance stage, as well as sole traders and partnerships from primary records
• Preparation of personal and business tax computations and submission of associated returns
• Manage client expectations and meet deadlines and budget constraints
• Report directly to a client manager
• Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients
• Able to deliver (with expert resource assistance) rounded compliance and service to clients
• Able to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels
• A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
• Ability to take responsibility and use own initiative
• Full, clean driving licence as some work may require travel
• Newly qualified ACA/ACCA or QBE with previous experience of working in practice
• Broad range of experience dealing with all aspects of limited companies, as well as sole traders and partnerships
• Technically sound in Accounting, VAT, Corporation Tax and Personal Tax to manage the service delivery effectively
• Working knowledge of Sage, Xero and Microsoft Excel essential
• Working knowledge of CCH desirable though not essential
• Good communication skills to support other team members supplying services to their clients
• Support clients through MTD (Making Tax Digital) transition
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'