My client is a medium sized Accountancy Practice with 3 offices across the North West, with a wide range of clients they are focussed on offering sound Business Solutions to their clients. Going the extra mile they offer both accountancy services and business advice services to help their clients grow and make the most out of their finances.
They are currently looking for a Semi-Senior to join their team, the role will see you gaining fantastic experience working with their clients both in the office and at time, at their premises in order to give them a full accountancy service. You will be able to become a qualified accountant as study support will be given and you will have exposure to every element of General Accountancy.
The role will include but not limited to –
• Completing statutory year end accounts production for Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLP’s and Limited Companies.
• Produce Management Accounts
• Prepare and submit VAT returns
• Calculate Income and Corporation Tax
• Take on Company Secretarial duties
You will –
• Be qualified AAT Level 4 or above
• Have 2 years Accountancy Practice experience
• Have experience using Sage and Quickbooks
• Exposure to Audit would be an advantage but not essential
This is a firm who are committed to giving you a well-rounded training that will see you become a fully qualified Accountant with highly desirable skills. The salary is dependent upon experience, they offer free parking and study support.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity then please call Emily on 0161 830 1690 or send your CV to email@example.com.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business