Semi Senior Accountant
A dynamic and forward thinking accountancy practice based in Northwood, is looking to grow their team by bringing on a new Semi Senior Accountant. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate looking to further advance their knowledge and skill set working with an impressive leader.
This well established Chartered accountancy practice is led by an ex Big 4 sole practioner, and has 7 staff based in Northwood. The firm has a broad variety of clients both nationally and internationally and can offer services of a big firm within a small firm environment.
Roles & Responsibilities of the Semi Senior Accountant (Northwood)
- Accounts preparation for a wide range of business entities from both manual and computerised records
- Management account production for a variety of client
- Preparation of corporation tax and a good knowledge of personal tax
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Liaising with clients on a daily basis
The ideal candidate for the role of the Semi Senior Accountant (Northwood)
- Must have a working background in accountancy practice
- ACCA or ACA part qualified
- 2 years experience working in public practice
- Technically competent
- Good knowledge on accounts preparation and personal taxation
- Confident in their own ability and now wishes to develop their knowledge and skills to enable them to progress their career
What's on Offer?
- £27,000 - £30,000 plus benefits