- Would you like to progress on to ACCA/ACA Qualification?
- Are you a talented AAT Qualified individual who has two or more years practice experience?
If this sounds like you, we have an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic Accountancy Practice based in Braintree.
The role will include:
- Preparing accounts to ETB (extended trial balance) stage, mostly from Excel cash books kept by clients.
- Preparing statutory accounts for partner review
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Preparing client accounts-statutory accounts, P&L, Balance Sheets, Trial Balance
- Management Accounts preparation
- VAT returns
- General bookkeeping
- Two years’ experience working within practice
- Able to take Accounts to final draft for Managing Directors review
- Good IT Literacy and an understanding of cloud accounting is essential
- Ability to communicate at all levels both internally and externally
- Good standard of education to GCSE and/or A Level
- AAT Qualified or close to completion
- Full Driving Licence is an advantage but not essential
This firm are a highly recognised training practise that will offer high level training and courses if necessary.
If you are an outgoing team player with an enthusiastic approach and able to demonstrate your competencies in all of the above, please apply now or contact Billie Vallance at AJ Chambers for consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job