If you are currently in a position with an audit bias and wish to reduce your time travelling with audit projects, our client can offer this with the same amount of client contact in their Accounts Semi Senior position.
This is an ideal job opportunity for someone who has two or more years’ experience at an accountancy practice and wants to join a friendly firm to continue their development in Southend.
Study support is available for a candidate looking to work towards qualification.
- Preparing statutory accounts for partner review for sole traders, limited companies and corporate entities
- Preparing personal tax returns and company tax returns
- Preparing VAT Returns and filing statutory documents
- Liaising directly with clients by email, phone and attending client visits
- Training and mentoring junior members of the team
- 2 years’ experience in accountancy practice
- Strong double-entry bookkeeping knowledge
- Some exposure to accounts preparation
- Good standard of education to GCSE and/or A Level
- AAT Qualified or close to completion
For further information on this Accounts Semi Senior role, please apply direct or contact Billie Vallance at AJ Chambers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job