NLB Solutions are working with a highly reputable accountancy practice based in Wandsworth, London who are looking to recruit a Semi Senior Accountant & Senior Accountant. The ideal recruits will be ambitious and focused individuals who are currently working in practice.
Based in their office in Wandsworth, you will play a significant role within a busy team. The firm has a large client base and a majority of this role will be client facing.
You responsibilities will include:
- Manage a portfolio of high end clients
- Liaise directly with HMRC
- Reporting directly into the partners of the practice
- Preparation of accounts/statutory accounts
- Manage a team of junior staff (Delegating and reviewing work)
- Mixed tax and VAT
- Accounts productions for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Ensure assignments are completed within the set date
- Attend client site(s)
This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals who are looking to progress their career in a well recognised accountancy practice. You will be part of an extremely successful team in London and have the opportunity to progress into a Senior Management position.
We are ideally seeking individuals who have the following skill set:
- ACA/ACCA part qualified or fully qualified
- 3 years or more experience working in practice
- Excellent accounts exposure
- Iris and sage line 50 working knowledge
- Confident & ambitious
- Ability to help train and manage junior members of staff
If you would like to hear more regarding both the Semi Senior Accountant and Senior Accountant position in Wandsworth, London please get in touch with NLB Solutions today and apply directly below with a copy of your updated CV to be considered.
- Limited Companies