A leading accountancy practice located in Bolton is recruiting for a Semi Senior Accountant to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the company during this exciting period of growth and they have a modern practice environment with a positive upbeat atmosphere. The role comes with training and support for the right candidate and excellent hours and benefits. The hours are 9-5pm with a 4pm finish on a Friday and 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays, pension and Healthcare plan. Additional benefits include duvet days and purchasing extra holidays.
An AAT studier would be suitable for this position but the firm are open-minded. In return you will receive an excellent salary, study support and an incentive scheme is available after a qualifying period.
The Semi Senior Accountant will be responsible for:
- Processing of primary accounting entries
- Preparation and posting of payroll journals and nominal journals
- Preparation of fixed asset register, accruals and prepayment schedules
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- VAT returns preparations
- Liaising with clients on a daily basis
Essential Requirements are:
- Previous experience working within an Accountancy practice
- Essential to have a full or part qualification in accounts. (AAT or equivalent)
- Experience of Sage, Xero or Kashflow desired
If you have all of the above requirements for the Semi Senior Accountant position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many that we are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
If you refer a practice candidate to us (who is not already registered) as a thank you will receive a voucher up to the value of £1000 (£250 for qualified ACA/ACCA/CTA, £100 for non-qualified & £1000 for qualified in specialist areas of Audit, Corporate Tax and Trust). Vouchers are paid on successful completion of the referral’s probation period.