A leading independent firm of Accountants in Central London are offering a fantastic opportunity for an AAT qualified/finalist or ACA/ACCA studier to join their friendly, hard-working team.
This is a great position for someone seeking a larger firm, where they can take on more responsibility and develop their existing skills. On offer is a competitive salary as well as the opportunity to progress within the team. You will have the opportunity to work with a wide variety of clients which include media and entertainment, property, retail and the professional services.
· Preparation and finalisation of accounts, for sole traders and Limited companies
· Some bookkeeping duties including VAT returns
· Completing Tax returns
· Company Secretarial work
· You will have 2-3 years’ experience working in Practice
· Either AAT qualified or an AAT finalist (2 or 3 exams remaining) OR studying ACA / ACCA
· Experience using a number of Accountancy softwares; use of CCH would be an additional benefit but not essential
· Ability to work both within a team as well as with minimal supervision
· Study support for the ACA / ACCA qualification
If you are interested in this role then please apply or contact Hannah Wright at AJ Chambers for any further information about this position, or any others we are working on.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'