Semi Senior Accountant - Berkhamsted
AJ Chambers are currently recruiting for a Semi Senior Accountant to work with their varied portfolio of clients.
This is an ideal job opportunity for an accountant who has two or more years’ experience at an accountancy practice and wants to join a successful independent firm to continue their development in Berkhamsted.
Semi Senior Accountant Core Duties:
- Preparing statutory accounts for partner review for sole traders, limited companies and corporate entities
- Preparing Personal and Corporation tax returns
- Preparing VAT Returns
- Liaising directly with clients
Semi Senior Accountant Requirements:
- 2+ years’ experience in accountancy practice
- Strong double-entry bookkeeping knowledge
- Good standard of education to GCSE and/or A Level
- Experience using IRIS is preferable
- Excellent communication skills
For further information on this Semi Senior Accountant role, please apply direct or contact Calum Armour at AJ Chambers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'