Taylor Hawkes are working with a well known accountancy practice based in Hertfordshire. Our client is looking to add to their ambitious and friendly team by recruiting a Semi Senior Accountant with at least 2 years experience within practice.
The ideal applicant will be someone who is looking to progress their career and develop their skills.
- The Semi - Senior Accountant will be responsible for; management Accounts, accounts preparation, bookkeeping, statutory accounts, etc.
- Liaising with clients and resolving and queries
- Vat tax returns, bank reconciliations and general adhoc duties.
The ideal Semi-Senior Accountant:
- Must be AAT Qualified or part ACCA/ACA qualified
- At least 2 years practice experience
- Must have good communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience with accounts with statutory accounts preparation would be advantageous
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job