SEMH Teaching Assistant - SEMH School - Based in Hillingdon - Starting immediately - £60-£90 a day - Full Time
- SEMH Teaching Assistant for an SEMH school
- SEMH Teaching Assistant required in Hillingdon
- SEMH Teaching Assistant that can start immediately
- Ideally will be trained in physical intervention (team teach, MAPA etc.)
Are you currently supporting students in a mainstream school and are now keen to gain experience as an SEMH teaching assistant in an SEMH school?
Do you have a passion to lead struggled students on the right path?
Would you describe yourself as a positive and resilient SEMH teaching assistant that wants to make a difference?
If yes then this SEMH Teaching Assistant role is for you!
The Role - SEMH Teaching Assistant
The ideal candidate for this SEMH teaching assistant role will have previous experience supporting children with extremely challenging behaviour. This does not need to be in a school setting however you must be able show strong behaviour management skills with the ability to build a strong rapport with students. As an SEMH teaching assistant, you will be required to support students both on a 1:1 basis as well as in small groups.
The SEMH School
Found in Hillingdon, this SEMH school caters to a cohort of students aged 11-19 years that have SEMH (social, emotional and mental health problems) and so behaviour is very challenging across the school. This SEMH school provide their students with access to the national curriculum however is tailored to the students' needs when required.
Apply for this Learning Support Assistant role now or call Georgia at Qualiteach for more information.
- "SEN Teaching Assistant" or "Special Needs Teaching Assistant" or "Special Education" or "SEN" or "Special Needs TA" or "Special Educational Needs" or