Do you have a background in Security Control and would like to progress your career?
STM are recruiting for an experienced Scheduler to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop your career within the security industry for a leading, national security firm. With continuous training, development and support you can be assured that you will have a fantastic career with The STM Group.
This is a permanent, full time position to be based from the STM Groups head office in Stratford, East London. The successful applicant will be responsible for scheduling and rostering of shifts for one of our largest and most prestigious Railway contracts.
What you get:
- Excellent salary of £24,500 per annum (rising to £25,500 after completing probation)
- Average of 36 hours per week, including nights and weekends
- 12-hour shifts ranging from; 08:00 - 20:00 / 09:00 - 21:00 / 10:00 - 22:00. Your start and finish time can be negotiated at interview stage.
- Company pension plan on successful completion of your probation.
- Excellent benefits scheme which gives you money off and vouchers for retail department stores, supermarkets holiday vouchers and more.
- An opportunity to work with one of the largest staffing solutions provider within the Railway industry.
What we want:
- Professional and courteous telephone manner, as you will be responsible for liaising with both our front-line staff and clients.
- Excellent IT skills including proficient experience with Microsoft Office packages as you will be managing Excel spreadsheets daily, running and exporting reports which will be used in board meetings and sent to clients.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, you will be responsible for the rostering of a large contract.
- Good analytical approach to tasks, you will be providing full period end reports to the Account Manager.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, you will be writing and documenting reports.
- Experience with reconciliation of worked hours for production of invoices liaising closely with our Finance team
Duties and responsibilities:
- Creating and maintaining the entire roster of shifts for every staff member on the contract.
- Rostering shifts for over 250+ front line customer service and security staff.
- Liaising with our clients regularly, receiving information of shifts and creating the roster from this information.
- Handling general enquires from our clients regarding the allocation of shifts.
- Invoicing clients weekly on hours worked for all staff.
- Communicating with our Finance department on invoices processed/received.
- Liaising with the client KPI team on monitoring of all front-line staff performance.
- Handling high volumes of inbound calls from staff who may be sick, wanting annual leave or are unable to work for any other reason.
- High volume outbound calls to cover immediate shifts.
- Communicating with the Control Room on all immediate shift allocations.
- Arrange training with new staff, set up shadow shifts and liaise with Supervisors on when this will be completed.
- Monitoring all staff holidays and ensuring any shifts which have not been allocated to staff are.
- Liaising with the Recruitment Manager on new requirements of staff.
Due to the high volumes of applicants if you have not heard back from us by 14 working days please consider your application unsuccessful
STM Group is an equal opportunities and diversity aware employer
STM hold ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 18001 certification together with Security Industry Authority Approved Contractor Scheme accreditation.