A Security Consultant is needed at one of my top clients who are known world wide for providing leading Cyber Security advice to tier one clients. The ideal candidate will be a technical proficient security engineer with experience across a variety of domains such as endpoint security, DLP, SIEM etc. You must also have strong consultative and client facing skills with the ability to understand and deliver to clients needs.
What will you do?
Security consulting activities across one or more of the following areas:
- Identity management and products
- Cloud security
- Web security and SSO
- Operational technology / Industrial control systems
- Data management and storage (for instance, Data Loss Prevention or DRM)
- Network security
- Audit event recording and analysis
- Mobility (security mobile data and devices)
- Secure applications - architecture, software development, testingVarying forms of compliance
- Provide input to and/or craft specialist points of view for the market and where appropriate present at industry events.
- Collaborate with Customer Managers, Technical Architects, Solution Designers and senior levels on client site
What will you bring?
- Your extensive experience of and participation in delivery of secure solutions.
- Strong consulting and business development skills.
- Ability to balance risk against other requirements like usability, agility, cost.
- Solutions, business cases and roadmaps.
- Relevant certification or strong experience
What are you offered?
- Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environnent that encourages entrepreneurial spirit.
If you meet these requirements and what an exciting new consulting role please apply for an immediate response!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'