Reed Specialist is working in partnership with the Leicestershire County Council to recruit an experienced Personal Assistant for an Assistant Chief Executive. This position is full time, starting immediately and expected to last for 3 months with the opportunity to apply for a permanent position.
To provide a comprehensive and pro-active service to the Assistant Chief Executive to ensure the smooth running of the Branch. To provide general support to the two managers and 5 team leaders when required.
09:00 - 17:00 Monday - Friday
Successful candidate will be flexible with times in case meetings run over.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum typing speed of 60 wpm
- A good written English including grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Audio typing experience
- RSA III Word Processing qualification or equivalent
- Previous secretarial experience at a similar level
- Evidence of explaining and maintaining manual and electronic administrative systems
- The ability to understand and transcribe spoken English
- The ability to communicate with employees at all levels maintaining confidentiality
- Experience of administering and taking minutes of meetings
- Flexibility on taking up additional tasks and helping others in their group
- Experience of MS Excel and MS Access software is desirable but not essential
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business