My Cheltenham based client has a new vacancy for a Secretary/Co-ordinator in their Tax Department.
Great company with great benefits package!
- Audio and copy typing
- General secretarial support to include extensive diary management, looking after partner inboxes, booking and coordinating meetings, etc.
- Producing Powerpoint and Word presentations and reports using Excel
- Drafting complex Reports/proofreading large Reports and proofreading/formatting letters
- Maintenance of relevant databases and internal intranet tax section
- Dealing with telephone enquiries, taking and passing on messages and handling incoming/outgoing post.
- General team administrative duties as and when required
- Raising invoices
- Scheduling tax training courses and webinars
- Preparing tax admin reports to track tax return progress
- Liaising with accounts teams to aid work flow for the tax team
- Scheduling work in tax team's diaries
- Provide holiday/lunch cover for Reception
The Person - Skills & Qualifications
- Proven secretarial experience preferably from a professional services background
- Proven copy and audio typing skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Able to use initiative, with exceptional organisational skills
- Confident with the ability to stay calm under pressure
- Excellent written English with strong grammatical and spelling skills
- Ability to demonstrate high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
For immediate consideration send your CV to Cat at i2i recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to providing a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Audio Typing
- Secretarial Support
- Coordinating Meetings