Head of Secretarial Services required for a Law Firm based in the City of London.
This is working for an International Law Firm in the heart of the City leading the strategy and direction of their support staff service to the Partnership.
Duties include but aren't limited to:
- Work with HR Business Partners and Business Services Directors regularly to review service provision and introduce improvements/new services if appropriate
- Develop a solid understanding of all aspects of the services provided, ensuring staff have the ability to complete all tasks effectively
- Ensure all service levels are defined and agreed against the requirements of the business
- Monitor the achievement of service levels and consistently look for opportunities to improve these
- Develop service strategies to match the needs of the Firm and each Practice Group
- Provide detailed management information to measure service levels and improvements against SLAs
- Support Team Leaders in resource planning and coverage including cost effectively managing sicknesses and holiday absences
- Ensure the Firm's values and behaviours are understood and encouraged
- Coach team to ensure they are supported, able to manage their staff effectively and effectively deliver 1-1s
- Directing teams to facilitate a customer focused want-to-do attitude in all areas and for all staff within their area
- Develop effective performance review and set personal development plans for direct reports
For more information, please contact David Molt at Strictly Recruitment.
- "Secretarial Services Manager" "PA Manager" "Secretarial Manager"