This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Reed Education Scunthorpe are continually working with a selection of Secondary schools in local areas.
Would working one to one to improve a child’s learning experience appeal to you? The perfect applicant must possess a true passion for education and providing a safe environment for children
What you will need:
• Teaching Assistant – Minimum Level 2
• Experience working within a Secondary School is essential.
• Candidate willing to work at a Secondary school within a busy environment, supporting pupils on a day to day basis.
• Mainly 1:1 Sessions / Small Group Sessions
The Schools Reed work with are varied but offer support to all members of staff. Our schools provide caring and secure environments to learn, support and teach within. Schools believe that all staff and children should be encouraged to reach their fullest potential!
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your Scunthorpe office and speak with Charlotte Crane, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job