Secondary Teachers all specialisms - KS3/KS4 and KS5 - immediate start
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity within teaching? Are you looking for more flexibility with your working week?
Are you interested in supply work either day to day or longer term?
We are currently recruiting for secondary teachers in the Hull and surrounding areas for full time, part time and day to day roles starting now!
* Keep your consultant updated on your weekly availability
* Adapt to each school by following their policies & procedures
* Commit to your role fully with a professional attitude
* Be aware of safeguarding policies
* Follow marking procedures and leave a relevant handover for each assignment
To apply for this position, you will need to:
* Be educated to degree level e.g. PGCE or equivalent
* Hold Qualified Teacher status (QTS) or be a newly qualified teacher (NQT)
* Have a passion for teaching with the ability (if necessary) to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
* Have proven subject knowledge and a passion for delivering lessons of a high calibre.
*Dedicated consultant with enthusiastic and encouraging approach.
*Working and support team of specialist teachers.
*A 24h on call facility.
*Competitive rates of pay.
*A refer a friend scheme of £300.
*Continuous support though out your whole journey.
If you are interested - please apply online or give Klaudia a call on .
Randstad Education is UK leader in education sector. We have been helping and supporting our clients to find temporary and permanent staff for the last twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools, we can definitely find the perfect match to your skill set. We understand that every school and child is different so
- Cover Supervisor
- Supply Teacher
- day to day