Long Term Supply
Part-time or Full-time
Daily Rate - £100 - £140
We are searching for secondary teachers to work in a lovely secondary schools in the Swindon area. Ideally you will be immediately available to start working now and in September. You will be expected to cover various classes and subjects across KS3 & KS4 (work will be set) and this will be across all abilities. You must have a strong general knowledge of core subjects in the National Curriculum, have a strong classroom presence and be able to uphold the high standards of the school.
Exam results are above the National average and the school have been commended for their varied curriculum and strong leadership. This is an excellent job opportunity to work in a school with plenty of room for growth, plenty of support and ongoing CPD training.
To become part of the Tradewind supply team you will be: -
* An experienced Cover Supervisor or teacher
* Have strong subject knowledge in 1-2 core subjects as a minimum
* Ability to engage and inspire students
* The flexibility to get involved with extra curricular activities
* Commitment to the school and its students
If this exciting opportunity at this secondary school appeals to you please send your CV to the at the Bristol Tradewind team now!
Tradewind Recruitment is the premier provider of Primary Teachers, Secondary Teachers and Support Staff to Schools, Colleges and Nurseries. Our clients include primary schools, secondary schools and special educational needs schools in London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Last year we found work for over 3,500 teacher and support staff and with top rates of pay for teachers and support staff, Tradewind should be your only point of call when looking for a new role.
Working for Tradewind holds many benefits whilst finding you your ideal next position. These include:
* Access to over 3,000 vacancies each year
* Top rates of pay
* Free CPD
* Free Resource Centres
* Referral Bonuses
* Guaranteed Pay Schemes
* Online Portal
* Free social and networking events
TRADEWIND RECRUITMENT APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications