Secondary Science Teacher - Doha, Qatar - January 2024 Start or sooner
ASQ International is currently recruiting a Qualified Science Teacher to join a top school in Doha, Qatar in January 2024 (or sooner).
If you’re seeking a balance of work alongside the lure of an adventurous life overseas, teaching in the Middle East will deliver all the excitement of exploring a new area while maintaining a very well-paid teaching job.
There’s no better place to work than at this awe-inspiring international school, set in a magnificent location in the Middle East where every day is sure to bring an interesting new adventure.
School with a unique brand of holistic education - Qatar
This school is part of a group of premier educational institutions which have created a brilliant future for its students and carved a niche for itself in Qatar over the past 15 years.
With its blend of respectful traditional values, combined with creativity and innovation, this is a vibrant educational environment. It is also at the forefront of the innovative use of technology to support learning.
Be part of a school which is well-recognised for its quality of teaching which ensures its students consistently achieve the highest possible standards.
- A highly-respected & inspiring international educational organisation
- World-renowned professional development programme
- Flexibility to shape the role moving forward
- Unsurpassed opportunities to drive your career forward
- Considerable salary & personalised benefits package
The ideal candidate
- Degree in your specialism subject with a PGCE or a BEd Degree in Secondary Education
- At least 2 years experience in your specialist subject
- Establishes and maintains a high standard of education
- Facilitates an inclusive learning experience for students
- Drive to maintain and improve teaching standards
- Excellent classroom practitioner
Facts & Figures
- Location: Doha, Qatar
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 2 years
- Benefits: Visa, flights, furnished accommodation and medical insurance
- Salary range: Competitive and tax-free in line with market conditions and experience
About ASQ: The perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Jacqui Truelove or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note: Even if you are unsuccessful, on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ International talent pool, for future international positions.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'