Teaching Assistant Jobs | Secondary Schools | SEND and Academic Support | KS3 - GCSE Level
Your New School:
Hays Education are seeking to recruit exceptional Secondary Teaching Assistants to expand our local pool in Central London.
I welcome all Teaching Assistants with various backgrounds and experiences available for vacancies starting ASAP!
Your New Role:
My partnership secondary schools are looking for teaching assistants who are well-trained, passionate and motivated to ensure that the students are able to reach their full potential, and increase their academic attainment. . You will also need to support teachers with running of the classroom including classroom set up, planning of lessons and preparing materials. Additionally, we are seeking TAs who can demonstrate that they are willing to support students across different year groups with learning difficulties such as SEN, and boost their confidence. Teaching Assistants must be confident and remain enthusiastic throughout the School day encouraging pupils to learn and focus in and out of classroom activities.
What Hays Education are looking for:
- A minimum of 60 Days experience working in a school
- Experience supporting students with SEN / EAL / BESD and willingness to promote inclusion
- Strong Classroom Management Skills Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Have excellent communication and team work skills
- Be able to provide child related references within the last yea
- Have previous experience of working as a Teaching Assistant supporting individuals, small groups and whole classes in a secondary school
Benefits of working with Hays Education:
- A caring school with supportive staff to aid your development within the role
- The opportunity to work with educational specialists to develop your own skillset
- The benefit of directly improving student`s attainment within the school
- You will receive free, up to date safeguarding and CPD training
- Work with your own dedicated consultant from HAYS, who hold the DfE Quality Mark
- Refer a Friend Scheme - Qualify for vouchers worth up to £250 every time you recommend a Teaching Assistant
If you're interested in pursuing a career in Education, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to , or call us now on .
Claim up to £250 worth of high street vouchers! If you know of any Teaching Assistants in South West / West . North West London Region that may be looking for a new teaching role (permanent, long term or daily supply) then refer a friend to Hays Education and we'll reward you with £250 gift vouchers.