We are urgently recruiting for a qualified Chemistry Teacher for a pending full-time, long-term post to begin after Easter Half Term for a prestigious Secondary School in the Cardiff area.
Duties of the successful candidate:-
- Maintain classroom discipline;
- Monitoring progress of pupils;
- Assessing knowledge through tests/assignments;
- Communicating with parents, teachers, administrative staff;
- Take part in school events and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening;
- Motivate pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation;
- Plan, prepare and teach lessons that cater for all student ability ranges;
- Staying up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum.
- This Science teaching job is a great opportunity for any teacher looking to get their teeth stuck in to a Science department that currently needs support.
All applications are subject to ITN Mark's strict background checks including professional references and an Enhanced DBS which we can help you obtain.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.