Seasonal Kitchen Assistant - Rick Stein Fistral
Are you planning your summer in Cornwall? We’re looking for passionate people to join us for the summer season.
Rick Stein Fistral is casual and laid-back serving Rick’s famous fish & chips as well as Indian takeaway with dishes inspired by Rick’s travels. Perfectly positioned overlooking fistral beach and bustling with hungry visitors - This could be the perfect summer opportunity for you.
As a Kitchen Assistant you will be supporting the kitchen team with food preparation and ensure your work is to the highest standard at all times. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow your skills whilst working with us.
The benefits you’ll receive as Kitchen Assistant:
- 20% discount in our shops and restaurants
- A complimentary meal for yourself and a guest in one of our restaurants each year after your first six months
- Preferential rates for friends and family at our cookery school
- A reward when you recommend a friend to work with us
- Rewards as part of our recognition scheme which range from a bottle of wine to a prize worth up to £250
- Full-time and part-time opportunities to suit your circumstances
- The opportunity to join a childcare voucher scheme (until April 2018)
- The opportunity to work overtime on top of your normal working hours
- Access to our employee assistance programme provided by leading charity Hospitality Action
- Team events with the opportunity to meet Rick Stein and Jill Stein
Your responsibilities as Kitchen Assistant:
- Preparing food and working with quality ingredients
- Developing your understanding of the food being served by taking part in tastings
- Learning about stock rotation and rotating stock as required
- Working effectively with a team
- Working with the Head Chef and Sous Chef to monitor stock levels
- Continually pushing to improve your knowledge and skills
If you’d like to join us for the summer as a Kitchen Assistant, we’d love to hear from you!
Click the apply button to submit your application.