Import/Export Sea Freight Forwarder | Project Freight Forwarder
Do you have experience of handling sea freight shipments? Import & export? If so, we have a vacancy that may be of interest. Our client is a well-established, leading freight forwarder, whose core business is more specialist cargo, moving anything from a boat, car to a helicopter and more.
As Sea Freight Forwarder you will be responsible for the start to finish process of forwarding and finding the correct solution for your client. You will be commercially minded with a real passion for logistics, showing that you are keen to advance your career. Your responsibilities will also include;
- Negotiating and booking cargo with shipping lines
- Completing Customs clearances, ensuring full compliance
- Managing documentation flow, including Bills of Lading, Packing Lists, Commercial Invoices, Certificates of Origin & Licences.
- Shipping out of gauge / project cargo
- Arranging collection / delivery, and managing all the way to final destination.
- Import / Export
- Sea Freight experience, 2 years +
- Commercially minded
- Excellent communication
- Multi modal background
About the Company:
This is a position with a leading global freight forwarder that specialises in moving a wide range of cargo, from super yachts, classic cars to general freight across the globe. A unique chance for anyone with the relevant skill set/experience and a proactive attitude to join a leading company and become a specialist.
Salary & Benefits:
For the position of Sea Freight Forwarder our client is looking to pay between £22-32k for the right person along with benefits.
For more information Apply Now!
- freight forwarding