As a member of the Equiniti Robotics Centre of Excellence, the Scrum Master will be focused on the delivery of a portfolio of Robotics projects using the Agile Scrum methodology. You will have a high level of exposure to a wide range of stakeholders at all levels of the business.
You will be accountable for developing and embedding a robust governance process to ensure the effective and timely delivery of Robotics solutions and tracking the benefits associated with project delivery and the relevant project reporting to senior sponsors.Department Information
As a member of the Operations Transformation team, the Scrum Master is responsible for working on a wide range of robotic initiatives across Equiniti. You will work closely with the project teams and the client businesses in an environment with multiple competing priorities and assignments. As part of your role you will also provide support to project teams, helping to deliver on appropriate work streams.Core Duties/Responsibilities
- Guiding and coaching the team and organisation to follow Agile/Scrum practices and to become self-organised.
- Helping the team increase levels of maturity as the RPA practice develops.
- Removing impediments to delivery.
- Supporting and coaching the Product Owner for each solution.
- Evaluating processes, making recommendations with regard to their potential and suitability for RPA and work effort estimation.
- Apply agile practices and principles to maximise business value and continuously improve the delivery of the right customer outcomes.
- Work within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the Head of RPA Centre of Excellence accordingly.
- Lead RPA solutions through test, change management, and production readiness cycles, providing operational and change management support for all developments.
- Support the RPA Centre of Excellence lead in the creation and ongoing refinement of an appropriately tailored Framework that provides the optimum platform for rapid and repeatable delivery of automated processes within Equiniti.
- Mentor colleagues through the appropriate RPA training and accreditation program, providing advice and guidance on best practice and development techniques.
- Acting as an 'evangelist’ for RPA in conjunction with the Head of Equiniti RPA Centre of Excellence with a range of stakeholders at all levels within Equiniti, through the delivery of presentations, demonstrations and workshops.
- The preferred candidate will have experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown technologies, various Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrable record of presenting technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Highly motivated and resilient and able to adapt to change.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word, PowerPoint, Visio and Excel.
- Assisted in the design and delivery of business improvement projects, deriving savings through benefit realisation in an operational environment.
- Previous financial services and/or pensions experience is desirable but not essential.
- Promotes teamwork and works effectively with others to achieve own and wider business goals.
- Leads in sharing good practice, knowledge and experience with others.
- Champions collaboration across the business for the benefit of Clients and Customers.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"