Scrum Master and Delivery Lead, Agile.
Are you the type of Scrum Master or Delivery Lead that can help facilitate Development, remove road blocks for the Software Engineering team and help push delivery?
Do you have a level head and happy working closely with Developers, taking some of the commercial pressures and delivery pressure away from them?
Is working on a $multi-billion project that is largely Software Development and Integration focused appealing to you?
If the answers are positive and this Scrum Master and Delivery Lead role sounds like something you want to "get your teeth stuck into" - then we need you. We need bright people with common sense and the ability to be a level head in times that require it, but also the ability to push gently for delivery from a team when they need it.
We have a Scrum Master and Delivery focused vacancy within a great client. They work in a modern Agile environments utilising Squads/Tribes/Guilds, and the Scrum Master / Delivery Lead will work across multiple teams. They Development squads are built up of Java Software Engineers, Product Owners, Salesforce Developers and some centralised Business Analyst and DevOps resources.
What are company offering for this role? What is in it for you?
- Great salary - up to and around the £75k (If you are all singing, all dancing then I may be able to push the client on this, but no promises)
- An awesome pension - one that puts my employee to shame
- Healthcare and Gym
- Unlimited career progression within the organisation. Can move into Architect type roles, management, Principal Level Developer or move into DevOps type roles even.
- Lots of training - you will get put through as much training and development as possible. Agile certifications, ScrumMaster qualifications, Management Seminars and conferences, Development conferences.
- Working from home - as long as more of your time is in the office than out of it, the hiring manager can be flexible with you. That includes moving your day around to fit in with traffic - great for anyone that may be using the A40, A34 or Oxford Ring Road.
- The Manager is a star - he doesn’t micro manage you, but hires experts so that they can do what they do best. If you want a manager that puts trust in you to do your job, then this is a project and a team you want to be part of.
- Help with relocating - if you live too far to commute (even on just 2 or 3 days) then let us know, we can arrange for support with relocating to the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside or a nice home in the City of Oxford.
This role is based near
Don’t forget that you don’t need to be in the office 4 or 5 days a week, but if you do want to live local then you can get in from a lot of places with little to no problem. It is highly commutable from all of Oxfordshire, Didcot, Reading, Wallingford, Banbury, Bicester, Aylesbury, Wantage, Witney, Swindon, Milton Keynes, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Northampton, Abingdon, Aylesbury, Berkshire, Northamptonshire, Wiltshire. We are also happy to help Engineers wanting to relocate for the position (from UK, Europe or further afield).
Keywords: Agile, Scrum Master, Kanban, Delivery Manager, Project Manager, Software Delivery, Java, Squad, Guild, Tribe. Development Manager, Product Owner, Agile Coach
Scrum Master and Delivery Lead, Agile.
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! Please see our website for terms and conditions.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.
- Project Delivery
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'