Role: Science Technician
Location: Haringey, North London
Salary: Up to £90 a day
Start Date: ASAP
5 days a week
GSL Education are currently seeking an enthusiastic, dynamic, experienced and well-qualified Science Technician to undertake a position at one of our outstanding secondary schools in North London.
The role is at a co-educational secondary school and sixth form with academy status, located in the London Borough of Haringey. It is a high achieving and thriving school with excellent examination results and also has excellent facilities and teaching spaces. It has been graded as an "Outstanding" school by OFSTED. The school provides excellent support to all teachers and places a very strong emphasis on their continued development.
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate recent experience as a Science technician.
- Have an up to date CV
- Hold a relevant undergraduate degree.
- Have the ability to prepare materials before lessons, issuing the right equipment to the right lab sessions
- Be able to provide technician support for Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Be able to support the teaching staff & other technicians in the Science department.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving teachers and support staff across Greater London. Our advertised roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools.
For more information on the role, school and how to apply, please contact Craig at GSL Education.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'