We are currently seeking a Science Teacher to join a specialist provision supporting students aged 7-18 years with SEN, MLD and SEMH needs based in Runcorn, Cheshire.
We are seeking a creative and passionate Science Teacher with the drive and commitment to raise achievement for the pupils at this school. To work as Science Teacher you will ideally have experience of teaching engaging Science and be passionate about SEND and inclusion.
The school are currently expanding their provision across key stages 2-5 and are therefore seeking a maths teacher with experience of delivering personalised learning routes across Key stages 2, 3 and 4.
- To contribute to the delivery and development of the curriculum, having regard to the educational, physical and social needs of the students within a learning environment.
- To work collaboratively with other members of staff as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- To maintain and use short-, medium- and long-term plans in delivering the curriculum.
- To set, monitor and review personalised targets that will optimise learning for each individual.
- To monitor, assess, review and report on the progress and work of students to parents, team members, senior staff, examination and funding bodies through reports and identified meetings as directed and as is required through school policies and procedures.
- To maintain knowledge through training and research where appropriate and take responsibility for own professional development.
- To develop lesson plans analysing and self-reflecting on the outcomes.
- Ideally QTS or QTLS however we will consider candidates with Level 4/5 teaching qualifications
- Experience of teaching Science
- A passion for SEN / SEMH
- Life Assurance
- NEST enhanced pension scheme
- Referral scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Fully funded training and qualifications
- Enhanced pay scales
- Employee benefits and discount scheme
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'