Are you passionate about working with young people, supporting and shaping their lives?
Are you looking for your next exciting opportunity working in a supportive and experienced department?
If you are a hardworking and confident experienced or NQT Science teacher, we would like to hear from you.
I am currently recruiting for a Science Teacher to work in a well established secondary school in the Wigan area. We are looking for enthusiastic and dynamic candidates to take on this temporary vacancy which runs for roughly 3 months. This secondary school is looking for someone who can teach from Key Stage 3 through to Key Stage 4.
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Exciting and fun environment with a collaborative staff culture.
* Full-time work for 3 months.
* Friendly and enthusiastic students.
* A dedicated a professional consultant on call 24/7.
* Managing the behaviour of the children and ensuring they are on task.
* Teaching engaging Science lessons across KS3 to KS4 and delivering an all Science timetable consisting of Key Stage 3-4 and GCSE lessons.
* Working with other teaching professionals to share methods of best practice.
* Hold QTS.
* Have excellent communication skills and an ability to manage and control classroom behaviour.
* An enthusiastic attitude towards working with young people.
* A minimum of 2 references covering a 6 month period in the last 12 months.
Randstad is committed to the safety of young people, therefore all posts will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
If this position is something you would be interested in or would like more information then please contact Chris Clayton on or email
- Science Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'