Pay Scale: £ 115 - £170 per day - Depending on experience
Required: ASAP for a minimum of 1 term
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving Teachers across Greater Manchester area. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client Schools.
We are currently seeking confident and outstanding teacher with a real passion for teaching Science to a high standard. The ideal candidate will be able to engage students of key stage 3 and 4 and demonstrate excellent classroom management skills.
Our client is a high achieving, over-subscribed and successful large academy in Bolton, Manchester. It is a place where students’ talents and abilities are nurtured in a safe creative space and where they can develop their ambitions and the power for self-determination. Our client’s aim is that all pupils should leave the school as highly qualified, confident and articulate young people with a wealth of experience in the wider world. Outstanding academic achievement is very important for future success, as is the need to develop confidence, creativity, leadership and a life-long love of learning. The role is for one term and is to start ASAP.
The successful candidate will show enthusiasm for teaching and preparedness to work as part of a dedicated team committed to helping students achieve their full potential.
This role is full time and ongoing, the successful candidates will:
- Be a qualified teacher (ideally PGCE, GTP, B'ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS) and able to teach Science to KS4 and KS3 children.
- Be a passionate about teaching their subject and contributes effectively to departmental and whole school improvement.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Be proven to raise and maintain levels of attainment, keeping standards high.
- Strong communication and behaviour management skills, as well as possessing the ability to remain calm under pressure.
We welcome applications from teachers who feel they can add value to already effective departments and prosper in a supportive, fast-paced environment. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to send a copy of their CV to our Branch Manager Sheldon Robinson.