We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Teacher of Science to join a School based in East London with excellent facilities. This position will commence in September.
The school welcome applications from both experienced teachers seeking to widen their experience or newly qualified teachers who can contribute to this outstanding department.
- Rate of pay will be based on experience.
- You will join a pleasing department Science teaching all Sciences from KS3 to KS4 and Chemistry to KS5.
- Students follow the AQA syllabus at GCSE and at A Level. The Science department achieves outstanding results at Key Stage 3, GCSE and A Level and all classes are taught in mixed ability groups from Year 7 onwards.
- The successful applicant will be expected to:
- Effectively teach the full range of time-tabled courses in
- Plan and deliver lessons to ensure excellent learning progression takes place in all areas.
- Deliver engaging and fun lessons, which inspire pupils to challenge their own learning.
- Assess and mark work, monitor pupils' progression and raise attainment levels.
- Contribute to the development of schemes of work and subject policies as appropriate.
- Communicate appropriately and develop positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents.
- You will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status (NQTs and instructors will be considered)
- Experience in teaching Science teaching up to Key Stage 3&4 and Chemistry to KS5.
- An understanding of the curriculum and knowledge of any current issues and developments within it.
- You will receive:
- An excellent career progression opportunity.
- The achievement of success by exuding a passion for learning and a driving ambition.
- Optional pension scheme. If you are interested in this teaching position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact Amy (contact details can be found on our website) or alternatively please feel free to apply using the information provided.Candidates working for us can register for CPD Financial Support.
- Earn £150 per referral to Athona Education. Click here for more information.
- The school are looking to arrange interviews shortly.
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Science Teacher
- Chemistry Teacher
- Teacher of Science
- Teacher of Chemistry
- Chemistry Lecturer
- Science Lecturer