Are you passionate about Science, Geography and RE?
Do you want to work in a unique central London Location?
Are you looking to join a forward thinking school?
We are a small, welcoming Primary School situated in the heart of beautiful Westminster and looking for a Science, Geography and RE specialist to work in Key Stage Two. This is a full time permanent position commencing in September.
About the role
We are looking for a Geography, RE and Science teacher confident in their subjects with the vision, intellect and drive to motivate and enthuse our pupils. You will be expected to teach using a knowledge-led approach across the full ability range at KS2, and to share in our vision of developing excellence in our pupils and forging new directions in education.
About the School
The school is well-resourced and student behaviour is very good due to a very successful behaviour policy and an ethos of care and high expectations. There are excellent resources available to assist in making lessons creative and fun. Located in a vibrant area of central London the school is two form entry and planning is shared across all year levels.
The school boasts an unusually large outdoor space for an inner-city school with beautiful Victorian buildings, which contribute greatly to the atmosphere of the school.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about Geography, RE and Science (ideally with an A Level, degree or equivalent in one of these subjects)
- An outstanding practitioner who is committed to developing the curriculum and able to deliver it in an creative and exciting way
- Committed to nurturing strong and open relationships with staff, pupils and families to raise aspiration and improve achievement
- Committed to promoting a knowledge-led curriculum
We can offer you:
- Excellent career advancement continuing professional development opportunities
- A warm, welcoming environment, with an enthusiastic, knowledgeable and committed team
- Excellent transport links and the opportunity to work in the heart of London.
- Happy, polite and engaged children with great enthusiasm for learning
The Head is looking to arrange visits to the school this week, so for more information about this fantastic opportunity please forward an updated CV to Luke at Reeson Education.