My client are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and dynamic teacher of Science to join their department the department. The ideal candidate will have a strong academic background and a passion for teaching Science.
- Large City College with 1,161 pupils
- 77% of students receiving 5 GCSE’s A*-C
- Proud to be multi-cultural and multi-ethnic
- Teach Science at a high level in KS3-4 mainly Biology
- Foster and maintain pupils’ interests in Science
- Provide one-to-one pupil tuition so that students can reach their full potential
What you will need:
- A fully enhanced, clear DBS
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- The successful candidate will be subject to excellent references
Benefits of working with Reed Education
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with; competitive rates of pay, 24/7 access to your managing consultant, access to Reed Rewards with hundreds of discounts all over the UK, and also you will have first hand pick of the vacancies you want to be put forward for with access to a huge ranging of opportunities all over the South East region of Wales.
If this sounds like a role you that would suit you, then please send me your most up to date CV by clicking the ‘Apply now’ button. If you have any questions, please contact me in the Cardiff Education branch to discuss – I am happy to support you in figuring out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business