NQT or QTS
FULL ACADEMIC YEAR
£115 - £180
This particular school in Chelmsley Wood usually boasts great staff retention, but are looking for someone to cover a long-term illness starting as soon as they are able.
As an Ofsted Good School the standards of teaching are as high as you would expect. They have recently been inducted into a Multi-Academy Trust and they have implemented new behaviour policies where there is no chance for the pupils to disengage from lessons.
This is a small secondary school in Chemsley Wood is seeking someone, who:
- is a Qualified Maths Teacher - NQT or QTS MathsTeacher
- has worked in a fairly small secondary school
- is capable of teaching Key Stage 3, and 4
- is proactive, and open to change
- has worked in a modern lab and can effectively use the equipment
- has the potential to lead and manage change with colleagues
- has taught very bright students who achieve a success rate of C+ from their lowest ability groups
In return for your hard work, you could receive:
- UPS or upper Pay Range
- an great school setting in which to work
- support from a dynamic, and focused leadership team
- academy rates of pay from your first day
- small classrooms, with lots of teaching support
As we expect this position to be highly sought after, we advise only local science teachers to apply, and successful applicants will be contacted within 2 days.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.