Reed Education Cambridge are currently working with a great school on an exciting new role in the Huntingdon area.
Starting from January 2018, the school are looking for an outstanding Science teacher to join them on a long term basis.
• The school is a secondary school in the Huntingdon area with a ‘GOOD’ Ofsted rating.
• It is a lively working environment to be in and will make every day a different one for whoever decides to take on the role
• You will be taking on the responsibilities of a full-time Secondary school Science teacher
• You will be planning for and running the classes for the whole school year meaning this is a great opportunity to actively help and support the students every step of the way and personally witness their progression
• You would be working closely with a tightly knit Science department, and would receive support from colleagues
What you will need:
• PGCE, BEd, SCITT, TRN, QTS
• A positive and enthusiastic approach to teaching Drama
• Eligibility to work in the U.K
• U.K address
• Enhanced DBS Certificate (We can provide this)
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Jon Hall – Secondary Education Consultant – REED Education Cambridge
Email: Jon.Hall@reedglobal.com Telephone: 01223 463 305
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business