Science Teacher - permanent role - Rochdale - Outstanding graded School 11-16 years - interviewing now for a September start
Q - Are you a Science teacher able to teach all sciences to KS3 & KS4?
Q - Do you hold QTS or will have it by the end of this academic year?
Q - Do you understand your weaknesses and strengths as a science teacher and want to find a school that will help you become a truly exceptional teacher?
This Outstanding graded client school in Rochdale has a tendency to support and develop staff who have the drive and the passion to be the best that they can be.
Click APPLY NOW or call Phil to discuss this Science Teacher role and others - PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have a up to date CV, Phil may be able to provide a helpful template.
Job Description - Science Teacher
- Planning & delivering lessons to KS3 & KS4
- Supporting all ability groups - timetable leaning to your specialism
- Exceptional behaviour and high attainment - Top 3 School in Borough
- Open to Trainee and Experienced science teachers
- Must be able to work as part of a fast paced and innovative teaching team
- Earn £22,917 to £33.824 per annum
Person Specification - Science Teacher
- Graded GOOD and a capacity for better
- Naturally creative and caring teachers
- NQT, RQT and experienced teachers welcome
- Happy and positive approach to learning
- Calm and clear communication skills
School Description - Science Teacher
- Outstanding graded Secondary School
- Circa 1100 pupils or roll - 11 to 16 years provision
- Excellent staff development programmes
- Positive leadership team - very approachable
This is a great opportunity to join a school that will take your technique, your skillset and your motivation to the next level.
Click APPLY NOW or call Phil to discuss this Science Teacher role and others
- Qualified Teacher
- Religious Education
- Religious Studies