Tower Hamlets, East London
Required: Easter 2018
Contract: Long Term (maternity cover)
Salary: £140-£200 per day
We are currently looking to appoint an exceptional Science Teacher to join one of our secondary schools in East London. This role is a maternity cover which will start after Easter 2018. This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to further develop their career in a successful school.
The school is an over-subscribed, 11-18 all boys Community \school and it is situated in the heart of the historic East End of London. Its students’ progress exceptionally well and standards of achievement at the school have steadily improved over time.
The school is a vibrant and exciting place to teach, with staff who are extremely supportive of each other. In 2011, Ofsted judged the school as "Outstanding".
We are looking for a Science Teacher who is dynamic in the classroom with the ability to differentiate the learning material to a range of ability levels.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified Science teacher (ideally with PGCE, GTP, B'ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS) specializing in Chemistry or Physics.
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrate recent experience as a Science teacher.
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving Teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client Schools.
We welcome applications from all teachers who feel that they can add value to this school and whom can prosper in a highly effective, fast-paced environment. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to contact Taryn at GSL Education as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job