NQT or QTS
FULL ACADEMIC YEAR
FEBRUARY HALF TERM
PART TIME SCIENCE TEACHER - 2 DAYS
The Educaiton Network has been fortunate enough to work with this Ofsted Good School in Moseley who are looking for a Science Teacher to join them as soon as they are able - and teach 2 days a week until the the right teacher, they have said they can offer a full time position and utilise them within the school.
This position is a fantastic opportunity for any science teacher who is looking to have a smooth transition into a strong Science Department where there is a lot of support, and fantastic leadership.
This is a small secondary school in Moseley seeking someone, who:
- is a Qualified Science Teacher - NQT or QTS Science Teacher
- has worked in a fairly small secondary school
- is capable of teaching Key Stage 3, and 4
- is proactive, and open to change
- has worked in a modern lab and can effectively use the equipment
- has the potential to lead and manage change with colleagues
- has taught very bright students who achieve a success rate of C+ from their lowest ability groups
The Education Network is looking for a SCIENCE TEACHER - either NQT or QTS for this 'Good School' with Outstanding Features in Birmingham - the features being the behaviour and safety of the students, as well the SLT who are subject specialists themselves and are very supportive.
In return for your hard work, you would receive:
- UPS or upper Pay Range
- an great school setting in which to work
- support from a dynamic, and focused leadership team
- academy rates of pay from your first day
- small classrooms, with lots of teaching support
We are available to chat over the holiday period so please contact us if you are looking for a new role for the remainder of the academic year.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job