We are recruiting for an experienced School Receptionist / Administrator for a well known school in the Prestwich area. This is a temporary ongoing position which could go permanent for the right candidate and is paying £10.64 per hour with free onsite car parking.
About The Role:
• Covering the main school reception
• Meeting, greeting and dealing with visitors to the school
• Assisting with students queries and organising any detentions
• General administration duties
• Updating the in house computer system - SIMS
Essential Skills & Experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organisational skills
• Keen eye for detail
• Confident telephone manner
• Able to multi task and working to strict deadlines
• Methodical, analytical and process led
• Presentable in appearance
• Experience of using SIMS
About The Benefits
• Hours of work, 3 days a week, 8.30am - 4.00pm (Term time only)
• Rate of pay, £10.64 per hour
• Weekly pay
• Onsite car parking
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV today!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'