School Caretaker Job in Gloucester
Your new role
As the school Caretaker, you will be responsible for the care and upkeep of the school buildings and grounds. You will communicate and come into contact with a variety of people including pupils, teachers, support staff, cleaners, contractors and the police. You will be responsible for the maintenance, management and security of the school. The 'handy-person' element of this role will be the most important, and so practical maintenance skills are a necessity. Working Hours are 08:00 - 16:00
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have previous experience as a Caretaker or handy-person.
- You will hold a DBS check.
- You will be practical and good with your hands.
- You will be able to carry out a range of building maintenance tasks.
- You will have have good verbal communication skills to deal with children and adults.
What you'll get in return
This is an opportunity to work in a long-term handy-person / caretaker position with a competitive hourly rate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job