A Secondary Academy in Northumberland is urgently hoping to hire a full time permanent Caretaker/Site Manager for their high school.
The shift pattern is working 37 hours per week over 5 days (M-F) 6.30-9.15, 11.00-1.15, 3.00-6.00 TT, and will be more flexible during the holidays.
The ideal candidate will be supportive, helpful, and flexible and possess a pleasant and friendly personality. They will have a good understanding of facility services with suitable experience working in a school environment or in a similar role. The candidate must be willing to undertake the numerous tasks requested by the client in a timely manner and to the standard expected.
Candidates will be considered only if they have had experience in a similar role (preferably within a school environment) and they must have a clear Enhanced DBS registered on the Update Service.
About You; the ideal candidates must:
- Have good communication skills
- Be competent at problem solving and deploying members of staff
- Have recent experience as a caretaker (preferred)
- Experience with physical work including; walking, stretching, lifting, vacuum cleaners and polishers.
- Have a DBS registered on the Update Service (or willingness to obtain one)
- Be eligible to work in the UK
First Call Teachers is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS and consent for us to carry out a range of other recruitment checks.
Salary: £10.00 /hour