School Bus Driver - Hemel Hempstead, up to £11.50 ph
Private Hire work available, up to £13.00 ph
Time Recruitment are looking for three professional minibus and private hire drivers with full CPC, Digital Tacho Card and Enhanced CRB to work on a number of contracts, Successful bus drivers will be gauranteed either 30 or 40 hours per week.
Each School Bus driver has an Passenger Assistant, who is responsible for ensuring the children are safe whilst on the bus.
Suitable Bus Driver candidates must have the following:
- Have a valid PCV (D) license
- Have full CPC
- Have a full enhanced CRB/DBS (Preferred)
- Digital Tacho Card
- Previous experience
- Have no more than 6 points on driver’s license
Duties shall include the following:
- To collect children from home and take them to school in the morning
- To collect children from school in the afternoon and take them home
- To maintain good customer relations with parents and schools and contribute to a good atmosphere on the bus
- Private Hire duties will consist of various duties, and could include school day trips, airport transfers, feeders, tours and excursions
Successful bus driver candidates will be paid the following hourly rates:
School bus driving £10.00 - £11.50
Private Hire Coach £11.70 - £13.00
Interested? Apply Today!
Time is your only Resource
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'