Blackburn - Full time/Permanent
The successful candidate will be a highly skilled professional and capable of being the School Administrator responsible for all administrative systems within the school.
About the School:
* Has a dynamic environment where students engage in innovative learning with the full support of experienced teachers.
* Has the vision to provide excellent education, which prepares young people to progress in learning.
* The school's pastoral system is a real strength as it allows the students to receive age-appropriate support that works for both academic and wider issues.
* Has supportive and friendly staff.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Ensure data, including student records, training records and car permits, is correctly and accurately entered onto SIMS in a uniform way.
* Must have experience as a Welfare Officer.
* Previous experience of working with children, First Aid and clerical work.
* Sensitive and understanding telephone skills.
* Assisting with SIMS updates as required.
* Knowledge of Office Packages and Computer literate.
* Greeting visitors
* Inputting invoices as required using SIMS, FMS
* Ordering items and checking receipt of goods.
If you have the skills and experience for this role please apply with your most recent CV or contact Laura for more details on or email
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'