School Administrator required for a large secondary school in Greenwich (interviewing immediately)
Your new school Large school located in the London Borough of Greenwich
Your new role As a School Administrator, you will be the first point of call for all visitors to the school. You will provide professional front of house support and adhere to the school's safeguarding policy at all times. General duties include typing letters, photocopying and filing as required. You will also use SIMS on a daily basis to maintain pupil data, monitor attendance data and manage registers.
This position is full time, starting on a temporary basis.
Duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Greeting parents, students and school visitors
- Dealing with the daily attendance
- Answering & transferring telephone calls
- Working closely with the Business Manager and
- Light administration duties such as typing, filing, shredding
What you'll need to succeed To be considered as a school administrator you must have:
- Previous experience working as a School Administrator
- Strong data recording skills
- Using Excel to update records to input into new system
- Previous experience using SIMS/FMS
- Organisational skills to manage all elements of a schools educational administrative demands
- Good keyboard skills in order to produce high quality documents
- Excellent communication to liaise with external organisations, parents and pupils
What you need to do now If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Alexandra Dawes on .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position in a similar field, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job