Are you available form the 23rd of April for two months initially?
If so we may have the role for you!
REED are delighted to be working with an education provider in Weston-Super-Mare. They currently require an experienced Business Support Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis until June with the possibility of it going on for longer.
Main Duties Include:
- Reception service - Issuing badges, taking calls, deliveries etc
- Maintaining records and filing systems
- Paperwork for new students and assessments
- Produce timetables and reports
- Student attendance using SIMS
- Ordering of lunches
- Dealing with dinner and school trip money
- Oversee stationary and consumables
- High level of experience in the use of Excel, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and when dealing with challenging service users
- Knowledge of SIMS would be an advantage
This is a full time role covering 8.30am - 4.30pm Monday - Thursday and 8am - 4pm on Friday. Due to the nature of the role you will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
If you feel you have the right skills for this role please apply online or by emailing your CV to me directly at email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business