Job Title: Scheduler/ Rota Manager
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 per annum
Location: Letchworth Garden City
Job Type: Full-Time - Permanent
Working Hours: Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
My client based in Letchworth Garden City are seeking a Scheduler. The purpose of the role is to schedule workers on a rostering system and ensure there is another cover on a daily basis. You will be super organised and a methodical thinker. If you have worked in a scheduling/booking role - Please apply today!
- Producing weekly and daily rotas for staff
- Assigning new packages to staff and processing them
- Managing the rota to ensure you have emergency cover
- Allocating staff for holiday cover
- Ensuring records are updated and maintained
- Assigning staff to client visits
- Strong customer service skills
- An empathetic and professional demeanour
- Problem solver, analytical thinker
- GCSEs (minimum 4) including Maths and English
- 20 days’ annual leave + bank
- Parking on site
- Fresh offices
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.