SC-Cleared Cloud engineer, £400 - £450 per day in scope of IR35, Hybrid, based in Cardiff, 8 month contract
Your new company
You will be working for an established Welsh public sector authority based in the centre of Cardiff on a hybrid working basis.
Your new role
The Cloud Engineer is primarily responsible for the technical analysis, maintenance and troubleshooting of IT infrastructure in a dedicated and virtualised environment, in order to support mission critical business processes for the organisation. The Cloud Engineer will focus on excellent prioritisation, responsiveness and customer service.
What you'll need to succeed
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems
- Management and Deployment of IaaS and PaaS services in Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of Enterprise Virtualisation technologies such as Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware vCenter and ESXi
- Operational knowledge of Containerisation technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Customer Service orientated
- Able to mentor staff to help improve their skills
- Good ITSM tool knowledge
- People management skills
- Ability to work tight timelines and to deadlines
- Able to manage time and priorities appropriately
- Team player
- Positive attitude towards learning and development
- Effective troubleshooting
- Excellent problem solving abilities and tenacity
- Ability to present solutions to a problem
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'