SAS Developer - SAS/SQL Full Life Cycle - Leeds - £40K+
Fresh opportunity for a SAS/SQL Data Driven individual to be part of a fresh project team delivering on a range of exciting data requirements.
What will I be doing...
- Extensive Data work using a range of tools from SAS / SQL
- Develop data quality / MI programs to run daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly for the business
- Manipulate output from statistical analysis for use in reports
- Delivering best practice - Act as a SAS Champion
What do I need...
- Proficiency with SAS - ideally SAS Base / Enterprise Guide
- Strong Reporting skills - ability to deliver to stakeholders
- Team Player - willing to work within your team and the wider team on Ad-hoc Projects
- Excellent communication and organisation skills required to be used across the business
Please do not delay in applying for this quality role - interviews will be happening in the next few weeks! Alternatively if you have a friend or colleague that may be suitable please pass on my details. Successful referrals will be rewarded with shopping Vouchers.
To discuss this and other exciting SAS / SAS BI / Data Management opportunities in more detail please send your CV to or call Dan Child on in complete confidence ASAP.
SAS Base, SAS Enterprise Guide, ETL, MI, SAS, Data, SQL, Business Analyst, Analytics, Reporting, Leeds
- Business Analyst
- SAS Base
- SAS Enterprise Guide